Applications Open: 1 June to 31 July 2017
The New Zealand Event Awards recognise and promote excellence within the events sector.
The New Zealand Event Awards commend all types and sizes of events and exhibitions as well as the best of the best event organisers and organisations. Entering is simple and judging is by an independent panel of industry professionals. The Awards are owned and administered by the New Zealand Association of Event Professionals (NZAEP). NZAEP will act administratively only and is not involved in the judging process.
Be recognised amongst your peers and industry. Submit your entry and be rewarded for your professionalism while opening doors to new opportunities.
Entries open from 1 June 2017. Check out the details below.
Click on each category to view the criteria
- Event Professional of the Year
- Emerging Event Professional of the Year
- Best Community Event of the Year
- Best Regional Event of the Year
- Best National Event of the Year
- Best International Event of the Year
- Best Industry Supplier for an Event
- New Zealand’s Favourite Event
New for 2017:
- Best Business Event of the Year
- Event Sponsorship Professional of the Year
- Best CSR or Community Event Sponsorship of the Year
- Best Arts or Cultural Event Sponsorship of the Year
- Best Sports Event Sponsorship of the Year
Entry templates will be available when entries open on 1 June 2017. Start planning your entry now!
All events or exhibitions entered for the New Zealand Event Awards must have taken place (either started or concluded) between 1 March 2016 and 31 March 2017 inclusive (13 months).
General Conditions of Entry:
- All sections of the entry must be completed and submitted in writing and comply with required entry templates, word limits and other guidelines specified by NZAEP.
- Candidates should ensure that information provided is relevant and sufficient to allow the judges to properly assess their entry.
- Information provided by candidates will be kept confidential by NZAEP and the judging panel.
- Winners accept that their details may be used in publicity of the awards.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judges reserve the right to seek independent references.
- Judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries to alternative, more appropriate, categories.
Full entry information, templates, tips and FAQs will be available here once entries open on 1 June.